Photobombing, or the act of crashing someone’s photograph, is almost always funny no matter who does it!
Yet when it’s a famous person who decides to pop into the background of the average person’s picture, things get even more interesting. Everybody loves a good candid shot of their favorite star; it shows a side of them that we don’t often get to see — a goofy side. So whenever a regular person manages to snap a celebrity photobomb, it’s sure to make waves online. Here are some of the best celebrity photobombs ever uploaded.
1. This Bruce Springsteen bomb is ‘boss.’
2. Oh hi, Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau!
3. Zach Braff once crashed a wedding photo shoot in Times Square.
4. That awkward moment when Michael Cera and Alia Shawkat photobomb your picture with David Cross.
5. Can we help you, Stephen Tyler?
6. John Krasinski is on to you, fellas.
7. Visiting New York City is exciting, especially when Jimmy Fallon and Jon Hamm turn up in your family photo.
8. All this guy wanted was a picture with Sylvester Stallone… then “some guy with a cigar” wandered into the shot.
9. Apparently, photobombing is a hobby of Arnold Schwarzenegger’s.
10. This lady loves Slash. Coincidentally, so does the guy behind her… who is Slash.
To be fair, we wouldn’t recognize him without his top hat either.
11. Imagine getting your picture taken with Ty Burrell when Bryan Cranston oh-so-casually wanders by.
12. Dave Chappell made this couple’s engagement photo amazing.
13. So it’s true; Nicolas Cage really is in everything.
14. Prince Harry must not be on official royal business.
And yes, that’s Winnie Harlow he’s photobombing!
15. When you’re touring Microsoft’s offices, don’t be surprised if you have a Bill Gates sighting.
16. Can you smell what The Rock is photobombing?
17. That incredible time the Queen crashed their selfie.
18. Ken Jong is always ‘on,’ even off-camera.
19. Justin Timberlake would like to thank you for coming to his concert.
20. Aaron Paul gives this concert two thumbs up.
21. Charles Xavier — Sir Patrick Stewart — managed to upstage Wolverine — Hugh Jackman — in this fan photo!
22. And Chris Hemsworth would like this couple to “get out of my shot.”
Keep up the great photobombing, Hollywood! We just love to see celebs having fun and interacting with their fans.
Please share this story to make someone smile today!
Share your story & inspire the world.
If you have an uplifting story we would love to hear about it! Share it with us here.