There’s something universally funny about dad jokes.
Even though they’re typically rather corny, some dads have a real knack for cracking us up with their wholesome, goofy sense of humor. They’re always looking for new ways to pull their kids’ legs, and when it comes to puns, they’ve usually got a million of ’em! It’s hard not to giggle along with a good dad joke. Don’t believe us? Check out the funny fathers below.
1. “Exact photo description of a dad joke in action.”
2. “After a multi-year battle, I finally convinced my dad to upgrade his old Nokia 3310 to an iPhone. The custom phone case he ordered for it arrived today.”
3. “Dad’s filing system.”
4. “My dad just moved to Tokyo. I asked for a picture of the view from his apartment…”
5. “My girlfriend’s dad sent me this picture of himself today.”
6. “My dad is an OB/GYN, and was on-call for Christmas. This is how he went to round on patients this morning.”
7. “My dad was looking at me like this for like 5 minutes until I looked down at his plate.”
8. “My dad had other ideas.”
10. “My friend’s dad is a dentist. This is his pumpkin for Halloween.”
11. “My dad said my dog took over my room after I left for college. He sent me this…”
12. “A girl got a text from a boy asking to see her in her bra, Dad replied.”
13. “My dad put strawberries on his face and asked if he had an acne problem.”
14. “My dad keeps placing this around to scare me.”
15. “Daughter asked for ‘Frozen’ gifts this Christmas.”
16. “Never ask your dad to bring you stuff at school.”
17. “My apartment lost power for two days. I complained to my dad, and minutes later, I got a text: ‘They’re on the case!’”
18. “My dad has a good sense of humor.”
19. “So my friend has her first driving lesson with her dad.”
20. “Was in my room studying when my dad sent me this photo.”
21. “My dad simultaneously discovered Snapchat and started decorating for Halloween… this is the result.”
22. “My friend’s wife let him name their new puppy.”
23. “Walked [in] on my husband walking the cat across the ceiling while singing ‘Spider cat, spider cat, does whatever a spider cat does.’”
24. “My dad likes to get up to hijinks when left alone.”
25. “Mom said she wanted a smaller tree for the holidays this season. Dad came home with this.”
The world would be a much more boring place without dads telling jokes! Thanks for keeping things real (and funny), guys.
If these funny dads made you laugh, please share this story to bring some laughter to someone else’s day, too.
Share your story & inspire the world.
If you have an uplifting story we would love to hear about it! Share it with us here.